Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 7

After a long CNY break, it's time for badminton again with my usual badminton kaki. Again, before that, I had F1 formula as my breakfast but it will be the last one for today. Brought the mix tea as refreshment during my badminton game and had another round together with my lunch just now.
Wanna go out with Adrian for grocery shopping but I proposed at the wrong time and ho bo ho, he called at the wrong time (when I was having my bath) so I just told him that I'll go alone. Instead, I ended up here, right now, blogging and the shopping mood is also gone with the afternoon wind. Bo sim liaw mar. Maybe it's just me but since what I have planned doesn't work, I might as well cancel everything. Looks like it's another boring day for me again at home.
For two consecutive days, things aren't going as I planned. I'm not blaming others but MYSELF!!!
The holiday this time is truly WASTED~ Argh!!!!! KNS!!!!!

No comments: