Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 10

I have been taking Herbalife for 10 days. I have lost 2.2kg so far. Still, I didn't do much exercise so I think I better start kicking some ass tomorrow onwards.
Received Sze Hong's mail to climb the Pinnacles in Miri. Adrian registered right away. :( Wish I am fit enough to join him and Sze Hong but I guess I can only do it in my dreams. It would be really nice to do the same activity together with your loved ones but this one, I really got to surrender. :(
Last time, I was not enjoying myself in karaoke coz I don't sing in front of people. I just couldn't open my mouth and be myself like when I'm singing in the bathroom. However, Adrian loves it. Whenever Ya Lee or Ah Shun wanna go to karaoke, he will not hesitate to say no and having the experience of not joining them to karaoke and wondering why I am staying at home while they are having fun made me feel bad about myself. To change that, I followed him to karaoke and tried to sing my heart out but the truth is, I'm really a bad singer and most of the time, I actually don't like to hear my voice on the mic.
I'm actually very hungry right now. I had F1 shake this morning for breakfast. Lunch as usual with HH and the gang and was dating Adrian out for dinner but unfortunately, Adrian interpreted it as supper. He had his dinner before he came to pick me up so since that's the case, hmm..no need liaw lar. I won't die without dinner for a night anyway. No food means I dun have mood to talk, walk or do anything..I'm literally a passive walking zombie. Hai~Sigh~