Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Day To Remember - 19 JANUARY 2008

Thank you for being a great friend.
Thank you for the great time we had together.
Thank you for the sweet sms and calls when I cannot sleep at night.
Thank you for allowing me to bug you in the morning.
Thank you for being a great movie partner.
Thank you for all the rides around city.
Thank you for the great dinner on this date.
Thank you for the beautiful roses.
Thank you for being open with me.
Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for waiting..haha

I know there's a lot more things that I should thank you for but above all..

Thank you for your love !!

Because of you, I find the courage to open my heart and love again.. :)

2 comments:

adrianwee said...

wow, who would that lucky guy be? so romantic one.....

Amelia said...

Well, I'm lucky to know him..