Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lui Cha

A few days ago, Mei Mei brought Elvina and I to somewhere in Green Road for "Lui Cha". Ooh..I love Lui Cha, I can take it anytime. It's a very healthy meal consists mainly of vegetables like cangkuk manis, green onions, friend bean curb, long beans and sweet white carrot. Add in some peanuts too for the crunchy taste.

The main highlight however is the 'cha' or the tea which mainly contains a few different types of vege and herbs. It's either you love it or you hate it. My dad for example, don't really like it. Animal food he said..haha..

This is how I eat it. I pour the tea into my vegetables.

Wah, yummy...and ready to eat!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't quite the bitter soup. but rice with lots of vege is yummy :)

Anonymous said...

i don't quite like the bitter soup. but rice with lots of vege is yummy :)