Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No PC

What the %$%!!?? My office desk was in a mess!! There' s weird smell as well. The moment I opened my office door, my eyes was fixed on the messy desk. Elvina was at her desk doing her things and said "Sorry, Amelia for your computer".
Huh?? What happened? Apparently, my CPU "exploded", and there's smoke coming out from the door when both of us were not inside the room. She got panicked and called our technician right away. Tuan Haji also tumpang sekaki by asking what happened?
So, Faisal just took my CPU away saying that probably the fan doesn't work and he'll check. So what happened actually? Now, I'm without my PC in the office, no Internet, no email, no blogging..Cham liaw lar~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoaaaaa....... Intel Inside? :D

adrianwee said...

Probably some heart broken lizard or cocroach commit suicide by entering the power supply.

Amelia said...

Not only the power supply rosak but the motherboard also..