Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Work Satisfaction

Lately, I have been complaining about my current work and I think I need to give it a stop. It's a negative feeling and I had enough. Life is short and it should not be wasted just like that. Therefore, I need to be more positive! Since my environment cannot be changed, I might as well change the way I behave towards the environment. It's fair enough for us to ask for help when we are in trouble and it'll be great if we can contribute. So, Amelia..chia you, chia you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go go get a new high paying job :P

winster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrianwee said...

huh?..how come got comment deleted..hmmm..must be some unknown bozo..
anyway..I'm having the same struggle as well..recently I put up an application to fill another vacancy, but until today no news from boss. Heard from my other colleague in the team I wanted to go..he said.."Don't dream liao lar..boss won't let u go one!!"..jiak lat...probably we just have to think:"Why do the company hire me anyway?! To do the job I wanted to do or the job the company wants me to do?"

Anonymous said...

nowadays... we are hired to clean up the shit created by others... and when we leave the company, dont forget to shit around so that other jobless people will be hired to clean the shit we created :D

hahahaha

just joking :D

Amelia said...

I like the current company now..maybe it's because I'm used to the people and environment here but then if there are other opportunities out there..well, why not, right?